As part of the MRes of Advanced Spatial Analysis and Visualisation in CASA, the course has been exploring various techniques relevant to urban modelling and visualisations, such as Cellular Automata and (CA), Agents Based Modelling. These approaches can be abstract visualizations and in these terms, Flora from http://en-topia.blogspot.co.uk/ has been looking in CA by building vertical structures over time using Processing.
Music: J.S. Bach Menuet Gameboy Tetris.
Take a look at http://en-topia.blogspot.co.uk/ for more…
We are pleased to announce that Applications and Entry to our new course - MRes in Advanced Spatial Analysis and Visualisation (ASAV) at the Centre...read more →
Below we provide full details for 2010 entry on the new MRes in Advanced Spatial Analysis and Visualisation (ASAV). The course reflects the current state...read more →
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @digitalurban on twitter.
Colours: A Live London Weather Dashboard
May 23, 2013
500 Words a Day: Academic Writing
May 22, 2013
Working Paper – Virtual Cities: Digital Mirrors into a Recursive World
May 21, 2013
15,000 Agents: A* Pathfinding
May 14, 2013
Unity Traffic System – City Traffic
May 13, 2013
Police Agent City Ball – Unity/NavMesh and CityEngine
May 1, 2013
- How to Create a Professional Zoom Movie in Google Earth (Free Version)
- Tutorial – How to Capture Google Maps for Printing and Poster Design
- 15,000 Agents: A* Pathfinding
- How to Build a 3D Printer in 24 Hours
- Urban Ball – CityEngine, Unity and Agent Based Modelling on the iPad
- Augmented Reality City Table Top – Unity, CityEngine and Vufoira
- The Sims 3: Building a House
- Police Agent City Ball – Unity/NavMesh and CityEngine
- Softimage Crowd FX – 3D Crowd Modelling | PJExploration on 3DMax 2014 – Populate – Rapid Crowds in 3D Scenes
- Softimage Crowd FX – Rapid Crowd Modelling | PJExploration on 3DMax 2014 – Populate – Rapid Crowds in 3D Scenes
- 3DMax 2014 – Populate – Rapid Crowds in 3D Scenes | BIM i praksis on ABM, SketchUp, ArcGIS and Lumion
- 3DMax 2014 – Populate – Rapid Crowds in 3D Scenes | PJExploration on ABM, SketchUp, ArcGIS and Lumion
- Visualization and Social Media - A Working Paper - 3DVW on Visualising Spatial and Social Media – Working Paper 190 from the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis